Operation and services
The library is open to all (researchers, teachers, students, hobbyists ...) without registration formalities.
It is also available for school groups and academics in the morning, advance booking.
The documents are free consultation* on site only in a spacious and pleasant space (20 seats).
* Please note, for consultation a document held in reserve, you must make a request by email at least two days before.
Services: Help the bibliographic research, station catalog consultation on site and online, document photocopies Pay (B/W or color) in respect of copyright.
RECEPTION OF GROUPS
In a pleasant, spacious area with seating for 20, the Documentation Centre also takes in schools and university groups (secondary schools, sixth-form colleges, universities, art colleges, associations etc.), mornings only, by prior booking, for research sessions, teaching sessions, pre- or post-visit sessions, or simply a first-time visit.
The Documentation Centre offers a range of services for all, both individuals and groups:
- Assistance with documentary searches
- Drawing up customised bibliographies and webographies
- First-time group visits
- Design and organisation of educational sessions
- Online catalogue browsing station
- DVD browsing station
- On-the-spot photocopies (paying service)
- Subscription to the newsletter